Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yu-Gi-Oh! and Super Mario Maker chat thread
(01-10-2017, 03:28 AM)Hiro-sofT Wrote: Oh man, I would lie if I would say, that I haven't collected those cards in my past... Shy

I actually always went to the flea market, to find some useful and interesting looking cards. Maybe I can take sometime pictures of some of those cards, as I still have them here around. I remember to have at least a Five Headed Dragon, multiple Magician Girls (special edition) and other stuff. I have a whole shelf with these money taking cards Tongue . I always loved to play the older games like the GBA worldwide edtion and the PC Power of Chaos games. I also played DevPro (internet playable Yu-gi-oh simulator) for a while, but I lost the interest in Yu-gi-oh later, as the game became a game of summoning, to summon the summon of the summon, to finally summon the boss summon, to kill the opponent with all summons Smug  .

Yeah, Because the game is getting more overpowered as the time files, OTKS are everywhere you go, it's literally Negate-Oh! now....
Very Sad Very Sad Very Sad

I understand your reasoning for losing interest.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! and Super Mario Maker chat thread - by Chadook - 01-10-2017, 05:42 PM