Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yu-Gi-Oh! and Super Mario Maker chat thread
Oh man, I would lie if I would say, that I haven't collected those cards in my past... Shy

I actually always went to the flea market, to find some useful and interesting looking cards. Maybe I can take sometime pictures of some of those cards, as I still have them here around. I remember to have at least a Five Headed Dragon, multiple Magician Girls (special edition) and other stuff. I have a whole shelf with these money taking cards Tongue . I always loved to play the older games like the GBA worldwide edtion and the PC Power of Chaos games. I also played DevPro (internet playable Yu-gi-oh simulator) for a while, but I lost the interest in Yu-gi-oh later, as the game became a game of summoning, to summon the summon of the summon, to finally summon the boss summon, to kill the opponent with all summons Smug  .

In terms of Mario Maker, are people still playing this game Sad ? I do and I have currently 78 levels. I tried to make most of those levels as good as possible in terms of fairness and challenge. Most of them became expert levels tho, because good old Hiro likes to turn the difficulty in his levels up with some tricky stuff Smug . Most of my levels are not that impressive in terms of stars (10-30 mainly), but I also have some with a decent amount, which surprises me still today (near 80-90 or even over 100). I still try to reach the 5000 star mark, which seems very hard to reach as a not that amazingly popular person.

Here are some of my best courses (they have mostly german names and are releated to some kind of food, because I like the idea of having abstract names, which could be a reason for some of these levels having so many stars). Feel free to play and criticise them Smile , as I want also to improve my level design skills with it:
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! and Super Mario Maker chat thread - by Hiro-sofT - 01-10-2017, 03:28 AM