Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
★ URGENT! ★ Sonic Runners Needs Ripping
(07-26-2016, 05:06 PM)Sephys00 Wrote: Hi! I'm a Sonic fan and a regular Sonic Runners player...it's a pity that server's gonna close tomorrow so I saw this thread and I wanted to ask you some questions...

1. I can't read all the entire thread, so I'm sorry if I'm being a bit idiot to ask this but...then, can you make a playable Sonic Runners App or you only releasing all the files inside the SEGA servers? If you're not doing a playable app, is it possible to make it?

2. I know that we have already Sonic Dash, but there's a possibility you can make the same thing with Sonic Dash Club?

If it's possible to make a playable app with all these files...I would like some help to know where to learn about iOS/Android games developing...I'm a junior app developer, but I know nothing about developing games, I'd like some references where to start and get some practice.

We can't help you, this site is for ripping only. You're better off researching how to make your own Sonic Runners servers or something than creating a Sonic Runners game from scratch.
Some guy who just lurks this place nowadays.
Thanked by: Pingus!, Yarcaz

Messages In This Thread
RE: ★ URGENT! ★ Sonic Runners Needs Ripping - by nobody231 - 07-27-2016, 12:17 PM