Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Legend Of Mana: Assembled Bosses/Monsters Sprites
(04-20-2020, 02:45 PM)rufaswan Wrote: Been trying to get the palettes from CV Portrait of Ruins these few days. No luck. Even I know where the palette is, I still can't find the data to link it to there.

CV Dawn of Sorrow also the same problem. Not getting anywhere.

CV Order of Ecclesia, however, HAS a pointer to palettes! So I got these for show:

But still, I can't get all of them ripped. Some of the palettes are on overlay files. No idea how to get there.

On the other hand, I can safely say the tools for PlayStation can be reused for NDS. Both systems has a lot of similarities (little-endian, RGB555 color format).

Quote:Let's not swamp him with requests. ^^; Let's let him catch his breath.

Don't worry about it. I can take my own sweet time doing it. No hurries.

Just extracted the files from Xenogears (it has 2 disc!), and once you removed all the duplicates on disc 2, the ones left are just movies. So I only to work with 1 disc worth of data.

Let's hope I'll have better luck finding stuff on Xenogears than on Castlevania NDS.

Take care,
- Rufas

P.S. @Admin It seems I'm straying off from the original topic. Let me know if I need to make a new thread. Thanks.

Amazing bro! I hope you can do something out of it... i tried ripping the sprites by hand, but its impossible! The sprites as a lot of effects when attacking, and the camera movement distorts everything... when trying to get them on PSX V-ram, its a MESS of sprites and parts, so you are the only hope in trying to get them somehow haha.
As far as i know, only Disc 1 is important, it contains all the sprites from bosses, character and enemies.

BTW: I think this topic can continue a little with another topics since the Legend of Mana ripping is done already (i need to upload them on here). But if you get to rip the Xeno sprites, we can make a new topic for that.

Cheers.
...And yet i now live again.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legend Of Mana: Assembled Bosses/Monsters Sprites - by Mortifier777 - 04-20-2020, 04:43 PM