Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Ghostbusters 2016 (And its Controversy)
Garfield has been pretty mellow lately, as from where I've shopped around. I haven't seen any merchandise of him in years.
Plus it's the most syndicated comic in the world. So even if you don't like it, the comics themselves can still be relatable.

With Ghostbusters right now. It has, unsurprisingly, underperformed at the box office. Doesn't help with what else is out at the same time.
Another reason for it was the fact the cast and crew insulted their audience in everything they were on, alienating them even more.
They also ignored the fact there ARE women who are fans of the franchise and hated it just as much. Such as Comicbookgirl19.

Like James Rolfe, she had the same opinion about it, but she wasn't attacked like him either. All because she wasn't a man.

So this movie is only going to be remembered for the controversy surrounding it, rather than the movie itself.

Even though I still haven't seen it. Reviews, the plot leak on Reddit, and clips leaked, via phones, have already spoiled it for me.
All I can say after seen the clips, I feel disappointed and didn't laugh at any of the jokes.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Ghostbusters 2016 (And its Controversy) - by Koh - 05-21-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Ghostbusters 2016 (And its Controversy) - by Dolphman - 07-30-2016, 07:01 PM