Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ghostbusters 2016 (And its Controversy)
Something tells me this thread came to be after that post I made in the movie thread explaining why we really think it looks bad.

James Rolfe also uploaded another video about the history of the cancelled sequel.

If it was something like Robert Zemeckis' prevention of a Back to the Future remake. Harold Ramis was probably doing the same.

I've been following Cinemassacre for a long time, and Rolfe has plenty of good reviews on movies. Check out his Monster Madness videos.
Too many idiots only know him as AVGN and that's just sad because he does more than that one famous character who was a big influence to YouTube game critics today. We wouldn't have JonTron or any other YT big name critics if it wasn't for James and his Cinmeassacre team.
One of the awesome things he's done was having Lloyd Kaufman of Troma fame as a special guest for the Toxic Crusaders games review.

I'll probably stick with the ongoing IDW comics as they feel more like the sequels we never got. There's even a crossover with the Ninja Turtles!
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Ghostbusters 2016 (And its Controversy) - by Koh - 05-21-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Ghostbusters 2016 (And its Controversy) - by Dolphman - 05-21-2016, 07:19 PM