Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Smash Origins: Birth Of Cream (Fanfiction)
(@Phantom Killah) No, Phantom Killah, Col. Butters Cotch Yamato is NOT the Same Butters from South Park. Nobody cares about the Butters from South Park not even his parents unless they're overprotective (which is why he gets grounded TOOOOO Much). Now where the hell was I. . .? Oh yes... I call the Kukus "Battle Birds" due to the fact that I prefer the Sonic Archie Comics rather than just "Tails' Adventure" for Game Gear. I only believe that SatAM Sonic and SEGA Sonic are still the same guy. Alright Gentleman, Here we go.

Chapter 3: Searching for the Eagle

It was 12:00 midnight, and the Battle Bird Armada landed in Emerald town and The Battle Bird Troopas, including Princess Jack Frost & The Grand Battle Bird the 14th, jumped out of their battleships to search for Ice the Eagle. Later, Grand Battle Bird 14th's son Speedy walked to Jack Frost, complaining, "My lady, we searched every back alley in emerald town and we still see no sign of your former dad."

"Well, Keep searching!! He must die with my blood dripped on him," Jack Frost ordered.

"Princess, Please calm down," Said the Grand Battle Bird 14th, "We'll end him, you have my word."

"Good," then Jack Frost bumped into a four legged cobra mutant from Argentium in the astronaut outfit who, along with his Minions Butt-Man, Boogeyman (with Zits all over his face), Focke-Wulf, Wendy WitchKart, Boomboxasaurus & Chao Kong (A Titanic Chao), who are not Just Also looking for Ice but Vanilla as well. "Whoever the hell you are or whatever you're doing , Snakeface, just stay out of our way, We're searching for our execution victim Ice the Eagle, my ex-dad. He's under execution for divorcing my mother, causing her to Suicide."

"The Names Dr. Sylvester Von Robotnik," Said the Cobra Mutant introduced, "My minions Call me 'Psy-Cobra' and my experimented mutants and I are searching for Ice the Eagle ourselves for my scientific research, We're also on to Vanilla the Rabbit for giving Butt-man Paper cuts with her newspaper and Boogeyman Acne with a foam of cheese."

"Listen Psy-Cobra," Said Jack Frost, "He's supposed to be under Execution. Why use scientific research on our former king?"

"To see if it was an element from the Master Emerald, which my nephew Ivo is researching on. So, how about you, your armada, Me and My Mutation community, track down the Eagle & the Rabbit Together?"

But it was too late. . . Jack Frost, Grand Battle Bird 14th, the Armada, Psy-Cobra and his minions are surrounded By the Guerrilla Bears of the Acorn Army, Including Col. Butters Yamato and King Max Acorn. "You're ALL COMPLETELY SURROUNDED BY THE ORDER OF THE KING!!" Roared Col. Butters, "YOU ALL GET DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE!!"

The Armada, Jack Frost, Grand Battle Bird 14th, Psy-Cobra and his minions were forced to do so. "Oh Bird drippings, It's the raid!!" Thought Jack Frost.

END OF CHAPTER
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Origins: Birth Of Cream (Fanfiction) - by Harold_Roxby - 07-16-2016, 04:35 PM