Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread
(05-16-2016, 09:50 PM)AkumaTh Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 09:16 PM)DarkGrievous7145 Wrote: @AkumaTh
1A. Hmm, is it not that well liked?
I could see that happening via association by name with WWE

As far as I've seen not many liked it. But it is getting a sequel and started WWE to invade other cartoons.

EDIT: As for Be Cool Scooby Doo, maybe this chase scene will reduce what the commercials brought.

Hmm...
Not sure yet whether to say that's good or bad.
But, given how many people do not like or take WWE seriously, that could be costly.
(side note, I did kinda used to watch it, briefly...IDK why I even started, either. Let's just not talk about it, k?)

You know what?
I'm pretty sure I've seen that episode.
But, I don't think I bothered to check what was actually on, because my mind defaulted to "oh, it's a scooby doo thing, alright". In that case, yeah, it's alright

(05-16-2016, 10:51 PM)Dolphman Wrote: The art style for Be Cool Scooby Doo is really off-putting. Mainly due to it having the same people who worked on Brickleberry working on it.
Brickleberry was one of the worst cartoons made for Comedy Central. And it's baffling it lasted three seasons, instead of one.

At least this Scooby Doo goes back to the classic monster-of-the-episode and mystery solving formula instead of what DC is doing to it.
[Image: Jv9kdET.jpg]
Do we really need Shaggy to be a hipster? It's not the same thing as a hippie.

Warner Bros really needs to revive more Hanna Barbera franchises for TV. Someone better than Seth Macfarlane can bring back Flintstones.
I heard there might be a new Wacky Races show coming this year. Wonder if they'll bring back Jim Cummings for Dick Dastardly.
He's pretty much the only successor to Paul Winchell and Sterling Holloway, as he's already taken over most of their famous characters.

I have to agree, there...at least about the art style.
Comedy Central I've never really watched much of.
The only Comedy Central series I've actually ever made an effort to follow was South Park, and I didn't watch it on Comedy Central, either. That said, I can't say anything about the show you have mentioned. Although, funny side note, something that happened in my engineering class when I took that in high school: The drama teacher walked-in, and observed some conversation or whatever between some of my classmates about South Park, and said "South park is a disgusting, disgusting show!" well, guess what kind of tie he was wearing?

Wow, I really do not follow stuff that well, anymore, so... ok... ?
I'm not entirely sure what to think about this.

I think I've used my brain too much tonight, so I'll save anything else I might want to say for later.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Koh - 05-16-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Koh - 05-16-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by DarkGrievous7145 - 05-17-2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Koh - 05-26-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Koh - 05-30-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Koh - 05-30-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Gors - 07-22-2016, 07:46 AM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Virt - 01-08-2017, 12:23 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Gors - 05-22-2017, 09:00 AM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Ton - 11-06-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Ton - 01-17-2019, 09:24 AM