Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread
Borderline off-topic, here, but this is why I question business logic.

Supposedly these companies/studios/etc... want our money, and yet they continue to do stuff that makes us want less to give it to them, or even, totally unable. Some even do stuff that is completely illegal, or at least, extremely unethical or immoral.

They are so greedy, and yet they choose to do stuff that costs them much money when it fall apart, or skip the opportunities to make that money altogether.

Another thing, is a lot of them were started by taking huge risks. Yet, they now choose to follow a double standard of avoiding the risks that might actually increase their profits, yet they take the ones that make them look bad in the public eye, or end with the government hard on their ass for breaking the law.

Now, while this probably *should* be in the anime thread, I don't recall seeing a rule saying "NO ANIME AND SIMILAR STUFF HERE!"

So, as to give this SOME relevance: Dimension W, even though damn...SO FREAKING DARK...

and, oh...some others...

Due to babysitting, I also have been watching a lot of children's shows/channels, including Disney Junior. I suppose some of the Disney ones are alright, a few I can't take completely seriously. I'm still very annoyed how Disney degraded the main Disney channel, though. After Disney switches to the sitcoms and stuff, we change the channel to Sprout. Some of the shows I actually like from or available on these channels, and in no particular order:
Berestein Bears, Miles from Tomorrowland, Maya the Bee.

And oh, I've not actually seen it in a while, but I LOVE Cyberchase.
I actually miss a lot of the older PBS Kids shows, though.
Anyone remember George Shrinks, Sagwa , or Between the Lions? (honestly, THIS list could go for ages... I could do the same To Nick,CN/AS,Disney,"syfy",etc...)
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by DarkGrievous7145 - 05-15-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Koh - 05-16-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Koh - 05-16-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Koh - 05-26-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Koh - 05-30-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Koh - 05-30-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Gors - 07-22-2016, 07:46 AM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Virt - 01-08-2017, 12:23 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Gors - 05-22-2017, 09:00 AM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Ton - 11-06-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Ton - 01-17-2019, 09:24 AM