Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Princess Peach: Ally or Enemy? (Fan Fiction)
Disclaimer: I'll Start with Hero Story First. I have no rights to Mario, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Metroid, Sonic, Wreck-It Ralph, Mickey, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, nor Kirby. They belong to their Rightful owners.

Hero Story 1: Punishment, Thy name is served.
Chapter 1: Apocal-Peach now
Hero Mission: slay 15 Tribesmen of Darkness
Peach (Thinking to Herself): Hmmmm.... A Promise time, isn't it? Well, It's time I have to fulfill this "Promise" to the new Shadow Queen.

Warrior Princess Peach (Narrating): Starting my new adventure in the Streets of Mushroom City, Shield Parry & I ran as fast as we can to slay those tribesmen of Darkness and rescue every resident of Mushroom City on my way, then I discovered Pauline, who is still in a Mechanic's pink cap & Clothing with red skirtlike overalls right now doing the same thing.

Angela: Hi, Mrs. Baldwin.

Peach (Turns to Angela): So you and Pauline know each other?

Pauline (turns to Peach & Angela):  Princess Peach! Princess Angela! Long time no See! Looks like those monsters really mean business. There are 15 of them in this location! Try to slay at least 15 Dark Tribesmen attacking our people. Don't bother attacking the Dead Guys, Skeletoshis, Vickies, Howlers, Mansion Spirits and Boos. Durian Summoned them all to protect the Kingdom.

Peach: Durian woke the dead for protection!? WITHOUT A NECROMANCER'S LICENSE!? I cannot tolerate this at all!! That's just not right!! & Why do we need Vickies for!? They remind me of Frankenstein!!

Parry: Princess, Please calm down, the Dead Guys, Vickies & Howlers are working as hard as they can to protect our Kingdom, they're different than the Dead Carnivores; Dead Guys are the vegetarian GOOD guys & Howlers KILL the Vampies. & so do vickies.

Peach (sighs): That's what I'm afraid of.

Peach (Narrating): & So I slain 5 dead Carnivores, 4 Man Cheeps & 1 Sucky, then I found a Green Star Diamond on the ground.

Pauline (reminding): With the Star Diamond, You can unlock unlimited power of Feelings.

Peach (Narrating): Then I pushed the Block and Climbed up the beanstalk to get to the higher place. That's where I met Olivia in Fang Bat Form.

Fang Bat Olivia: You are late, Princess. From this time on I have to keep my blood red Eye on you. & Be sure to Slaughter 50 of Durian's Soldiers for interfering my plans.

Peach:  But I ignored Olivia & slain 2 Tankibos and 1 Boomer Troopa.

Pauline: Turns out that most of the Residents have evacuated to the safe-zone, I feel almost sorry for them.

Peach (Narrating): I discovered two Vampies. So as a trick I ate the Anthropy Candy and turned into a Were-Koopa (A Common Koopa in a torn red dress) and howled to the Full moon and slain both Vampies at one blow using Koopa Claws & Elasticized arms. Then I found the other Star Diamond, the Sapphire one.

END OF CHAPTER

WARNING!!! INTRO ALERT!!!

Peach (Narrating): Meanwhile, at the Gingerbread Mansion at the Gusty Gulch, The Mushroom Sorceress Durian Toadstool and her pet Spell book Mancy are looking out the sugar made window. Then Durian was encountered by a blonde werewolf named Kate (the Same Kate from Mario Tennis).

Kate:  M'Lady, I have to report that the tribe of darkness was attacking Mushroom City, But the Pink Mechanic has defeated them all there and Princess Peach & a little girl are with her.

Sorceress Durian: Elizabeth!? Deploy the troops now & if you see Peach with the Tribe of Darkness then kill them all!!

Kate: But Lady Durian!! Isn't Peach on our side? Mistress!?

Durian: I GAVE YOU MY ORDERS, KATELYN! SHE'S A TRAITOR AND SHE'S THE ENEMY!!

Peach (Narrating): After Kate left, two police officers Sheriff Harriet Sanders and Deputy Buffy Foxx enter the mansion to see Durian.

Harriet: Durian, we like to have a word with you.

Durian: What the hell do you want!?

Buffy Foxx: Why did you summon She-R.O.B. Claire to arrest Princess Peach? We told you your father cannot tolerate accepting the fact that Peach is a traitor due to her marriage with Bowser. She's an innocent girl, She was kidnapped & Forced.

Durian: Bull fricking horse pucky! Don Bones told me all about it! Count Bleck & His jackasses are nothing but a myth to me and even if father CAN'T accept the fact then he's still a BLITTERING IDIOT!!

Sheriff Harriet: Durian, Ranting about your family is way uncool.

Sorceress Durian: ENOUGH!! You pigs get out of my sight!!

Peach (narrating): Then the two cops did leave the mansion like Durian told them to (yet are offended by being called "Pigs") and then Durian looks back out the window.

Durian (to herself): You cannot fool ME, Peach. This time your game is over. For Good. SKELETOSHI!

Yoshi Skeleton:  Yes, Mistress?

Durian: Get on the phone and report this to the Mushroom Military!

END OF INTRO
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SPPAoE? Hero 1: Chapter 1 - by Harold_Roxby - 05-07-2016, 12:34 AM
SPP:AOE Hero Story 1 Chapter 2 - by Harold_Roxby - 05-07-2016, 05:19 PM