Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
RPG Maker XP an intro at the titel screen.
(05-13-2016, 11:33 PM)DarkGrievous7145 Wrote: I wish I could give you any really good advice.

I have been in this position with game maker many times.
I find a resource, or a script, or even a project file.
I go and adapt it, and everything decides to not work.
No matter what i try, I can't fix it.

Sometimes I would ask for help, still no luck.

I've had this happen in/with:
Game Maker
Java
Python
HTML5/JavaScript
,just to name a few

I'm not saying what you should do, but you're encountering a fairly common issue. A lucky few can make AMAZING stuff. The rest tend to struggle, or even fail. Programming tends to require skill and patience. I've learned the hard way that sometimes the only option is to take my own approach to the solution, because someone Else's method doesn't work for me, or I do not understand it, etc...

Good luck!
Your problem is certainly not new, and to be honest, I seldom have seen these problems actually fixed, or even addressed. I do hope that if you find a solution, you will share it with others, should the same happen to them.

Thank you. But there are so many RPG Maker forums. Unimpressed And some are also directly from the web disappeared. And I hate it. Rolleyes 

I myself may have been autistic. Unsure I have practiced since I was 14th age for the first few years of creating games. Big Grin Mugen was simple. And later I was running on Solarsoft. Big Grin The Dutch RPG maker forum. Wink These were the first years of RPG Maker XP. Tongue I hope that guests at The VG Resource who want to fix the script. The title screen script are both. So as example Celia and Sofia. And that makes the script fail. Also. The Com scripts are in 7 frames. Press Start New Game  Continue and New Game as effect Continue white and New game grey. and the second Com. New Game and Continue. New game white and Continue Grey. Also as you press enter for Press Start. Then the title screen becomes little dark. And are seeing New game. As you save the game. Then you see Continue and New Game. This script meens also to fix that. Ouch!

Oh yeah I forgot something. The Com image are also animated. As example for the green cursor.

[Image: Cursor_zpsn05s3fse.png]
[Image: tumblr_nq85s2bmIY1rjxyrgo2_400_zpspvjrjo91.gif]

Spriting is my thing. Unimpressed And scratched is the best. Embarassed
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: RPG Maker XP an intro at the titel screen. - by maarten - 05-14-2016, 07:17 AM