Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for some sprites from Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (PS4 or Vita)
(04-14-2016, 04:13 PM)Ploaj Wrote: Ah yes, I think I have a chunk of them figured out now. There appears to be like a second alpha channel and I don't really know what's up this that, but the image more or less looks right. It may overwrite the main alpha channel, but I don't really understand the purpose of that just yet.
[Image: zEWuxNd.png]
There appears to be a few different formats, so it will take me a short time to get them all working. I'll finish up what I have here and make a program that can convert them and then you can post any that don't work so I can add support for them.

Awesome, thanks! Yeah that sprite there looks like the Dot version of the characters. There's a status that can be inflicted called Dot and while it happens, the characters turn into tiny 2d sprites on the field (looks pretty funny lol), and that looks like Dot Bakemon with the 4 frames of the animation. With sheets like that I should be able to run them through a batch process that cuts out the frames of the anims to be separate images.

Then if they all decode the same way, I'm hoping that the images I have also have the ones from the field guide in there too (looks like this: http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150322/i5ell4qf.jpg).
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for some sprites from Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (PS4 or Vita) - by ChiboSempai - 04-14-2016, 04:21 PM