Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I need some feedback for my spritesheet
ARRRRIGHT!

1.SMB on the NES isn't just flat colors, sure the sprites lack outlines but they have greater definition than just colored blobs, NES sprites are capable of 4 colors including transparency so you could effectively use that to define the belt, arms, mask, and hood fold.

2. These appear to be SMB2 sprites just with all the shades filled in, I suggest you take a look at the Mario Customs already on the site, for as you can see, have original sprites that look nearly to fully official, if TSR accepted all sprites, then we would have 10 second MS paint drawings of Mario all over the site.

3.slow down with the posts, nobody likes a user who runs in saying "WOW! FANTASTIC!" Then leaves... We've had users like these and they mostly turn out to be just building a post count so they can request stuff, which is very frowned upon around here
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by: AkumaTh, Ton, BaronVonCreeper

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need some feedback for my spritesheet - by Hiynastrike - 04-07-2016, 01:04 PM