Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Advice for book writing.
(03-29-2016, 07:47 PM)Marth Wrote: Oh hey there, really? Because Neil Gaiman, Alan Moore, Marjane Satrapi and Warren Ellis would like to say hello.  There is a great deal of merit in graphic literature.

Having just finished reading the official TF2 comics, I can completely agree. Adding art to your story can greatly enhance it. What I was getting at, though, was that adding art creates another barrier for the writer. To make a good book, you must be a good writer. To make a good graphic novel, you must be a good writer and artist. So if you have doubts about the latter, your best bet is to forego the art and focus on the story. An otherwise well-written story can be ruined by bad art.

Anyways, I'm glad to see that Benny decided what to do about his book. Once you make some progress and have some snippets of prose to share, don't hesitate to show us! And I'd suggest changing the topic title if you end up doing that.
Thanked by: psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
Advice for book writing. - by Benny The Miraj - 03-23-2016, 02:04 PM
Advice for book writing. - by Benny The Miraj - 03-30-2016, 07:26 AM
RE: Characters for a Graphic Novel: Maturity criticism - by DragonDePlatino - 03-29-2016, 11:35 PM