Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping a flash game: Hitsuji Chronicle (PC)
(04-24-2016, 09:51 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: Sutinoer sent me a link for a method how to get the files:
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-28425....hlight=swf
He even got some files ripped, but I told him that it would take me months to get there since I'm really busy with other projects (mainly Astonishia Story).

And acutally, I forgot that I want to rip from Black Sigil after I'm done with AS. So if anyone wants to rip from this game, feel free to submit the sprites to TSR.

I've just been using fiddler and grabbing them as they load, but I might start file-diving, soon, IDK...
'Months' would be an understatement. I just checked the size of my folder where I've moved all currently created .saz files, and there's like 687 megs of them. I also did extract one of the character .swf's ... once... whatever image compression flash is using on them is beyond what any of my compression software can do. a .zip or .7z with only images, and not even the very little code and shapes from a character .swf is larger than the .swf! Anyways, my current phase is dumping.

I want to rip, and already have plenty of files to rip from, but sure, I'll rip I'm still unsure, though, partially where the line is drawn on NSFW. There's plenty of content there that isn't NSFW, or at least, not the the extreme of what the game is truly about. But I'm not 100% sure if the game, itself, also is an issue.... I'm gonna ask a staff member or something. Depending on the answer, it might impact other rips I would like to do sometime.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping a flash game: Hitsuji Chronicle (PC) - by DarkGrievous7145 - 04-24-2016, 12:31 PM