Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Media-Based Games That DON'T Suck?
The whole string of games from X-Men Legends through Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 are fantastic games, and on a lesser scale (and in the same genre) there's Justice League Heroes--not as good as MUA, but definitely not a bad game by any measure.

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers for the Super Nintendo is also a great game, and one that I replay regularly. The Genesis and Game Gear releases (which are distinct games themselves) are also decent arcade-type fighting games. Nothing special, but they're cool.

Chip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers for the NES is a classic that executed 2P Co-Op Platforming far earlier, and far better, than the NSMB games.

Tiny Toon Adventures for the NES is a decent SMB3 clone (in a lot of respects, but it does have its own gimmicks going for it) that is also really good.

These are all the ones I think are good, not just okay (except the Gen and GG Power Rangers).

And of course there's GoldenEye 64, and Turok: Dinosaur Hunter. Marvel vs Capcom's entire franchise. Everyone likes the Arkham games, but I haven't tried them myself. I personally liked Watchmen: The End is Nigh, but I can understand why that wouldn't be for everybody.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Media-Based Games That DON'T Suck? - by Koh - 02-25-2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Media-Based Games That DON'T Suck? - by Kriven - 02-25-2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Media-Based Games That DON'T Suck? - by Dazz - 02-25-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Media-Based Games That DON'T Suck? - by Koh - 02-25-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Media-Based Games That DON'T Suck? - by K0n9 - 02-26-2016, 05:59 PM
RE: Media-Based Games That DON'T Suck? - by Koh - 02-26-2016, 11:35 PM