Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(want to start) Detective Pikachu Project
(02-11-2016, 11:23 PM)nobody231 Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 01:47 AM)Red Streak Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 11:39 PM)Farlavor Wrote: ok, Then I gotta do a safe update to 9.2 and install stuff to access the HBL.
I will do the stuff this way, since Xorpads is a pain on my butt with the Gateway method.
Anyway, I will try it for Toriko Gourmet Monsters in order to convert it into CIA.

and BTW, I am so amazed, I expected that the problem would be solved so easily, but not this way. GOOD. Big Grin
About the renderer looks like the same as Cinema 4D has by default, even it's better than C4D default renderer.
Could you tell me which renderer did you used? Was it by any chance VRay?

PS: Sorry if my comments sounded off-topic/Flood.

Thanks guy but I can't take any credit for getting the model to look this awesome. A good freind of mine, and a bit of a smash rival worked with me for like 7 hours to get it looking this good. to answer the question of what i'm using to render yes it is blender cycles. also you guys really want to be blown away. we spent the last hour doing This
\
granted we just can seem to fix the bald spots and it's a little long for fur, plus we made the skin pink to kinda simulate the shaved look, but my goodness if we get this right this might be the most photorealistic pikachu ever to be made. i'm not trying to brag My guys is just that damn good. if you guys are interested I have the blend files if you know what the hell is wrong with it

I think the only thing wrong with it is that it's photorealistic! Really. Although the lighting could be a little better.
Yeah I think it's a little much and we did it more as an afterthought, although with some finessing we could get it out of the uncanny valley.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: (want to start) Detective Pikachu Project - by Red Streak - 02-12-2016, 12:25 AM