Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wham! Biff! Pow! -- The Comics Thread
I've been following the IDW TMNT series since they came out. I prefer waiting for the paperbacks as collecting single issues is a chore.
What's cool about this version is that it's like all things we love about TMNT blended into a mashup of the Mirage originals, 1987 animated series, the 4Kids series, films, and Archie comics. The first character they fight is a cat mutant named Old Hob who later becomes an anti-hero ally leading this universe's Mutanimals. The Attack on Technodrome story arc ends with a shocking conclusion, so I won't spoil it.
2014 was a good year for the comic: They officially crossed over with the Ghostbusters as a 30th anniversary celebration for both franchises.
Will indeed buy the paperback of the Batman crossover once it's out. That being a thing is way too awesome.
Another cool thing is how the upcoming game, Mutants in Manhattan, borrows elements from it. Plus it's developed by Platinum Games.

Other comics I plan of collecting are the upcoming Darkwing Duck. Some Spawn, Alien, Predator, and Ghostbusters collections.
And get back to collecting the rest of the Paperbacks of Garfield, Mega Man, Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Donald Duck hardcovers.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Wham! Biff! Pow! -- The Comics Thread - by Kriven - 02-07-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Wham! Biff! Pow! -- The Comics Thread - by Dolphman - 02-07-2016, 06:59 PM