Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Character designs: THE SUBJECTIVITY THREAD :'D
(04-08-2016, 03:26 AM)Dolphman Wrote: Another thing to note: Capom's even confirmed Felicia has the largest breast size out of all of the Capcom girls.
They're also about 10 CM bigger than SNK's Mai Shiranui's boobs! Tongue  

Hmm...Largest breast-size, I can see that. Larger than Mai's? Ummm...I dunno for sure, but looking at the sprites here:

Here's Feli's sprite. More or less been her sprite for every 2D fighter she appeared in. Breasts look about D-ish.
[Image: felicia-originalstance.gif]

Then we have Mai...Early on, her bust was probably around the size of Felicia's (based on the looks). But if you look closely they seem to have gained a lot more...Mass as she progressed through each appearance.
[Image: mai-ffspecial-stance.gif][Image: mai-kof94-stance.gif][Image: mai-ff3-stance.gif][Image: mai-kof96-stance.gif][Image: mai-cvs2-stance.gif][Image: maibc.gif]

Then there's KOF XII/XIII...She is leaning more forward, so it could be giving the allusion that they're far bigger than they used to be...But still, look at the size of them xD!
[Image: mai-kof13-stance.gif]

I dunno, I just wanted to give input on that matter, cuz it always seemed funny to me how despite how they look in-game, Mai's bust is officially claimed to be smaller than Felicia's Tongue.
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by: Dolphman

Messages In This Thread
RE: Character designs: THE SUBJECTIVITY THREAD :'D - by miyabi95_ - 04-08-2016, 09:02 PM