Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux
...So, hey it's been a while, hasn't it? Yeah, life's been a bit messy lately, what with common sense and decency lookin' at how we all closed last year and goin' all "Nope, we're out". I could go on and on about this, but long story short, I needed a break. A vacation away from the madness sprawling around me.

Then it recently occured to me, I've got this update to that one custom sheet sitting on my hard drives for a good month, give or take. I should probably get it outta the way.

Assorted Items and Environmental Objects [SONIC THE HEDGEHOG Series] UPDATED
[Image: SR9sMKi.png] <-- Now that's goin' out with a bang.

'Eeeyy, finally got around to updatin' this sonuvapeach. And it only took me three months of pure stress, two of depression, one of rage, half of defiance and three of actually getting off my fat duff and doin' something about it.

Again, last year's been a mess. Anyway, got around makin' some new stuff for this compilation, as well as updating a few of the originals and re-organizing the whole thing. Here's the bullet list:

EGG Capsule: First things first, this thing. Now it's got a slanted variant as well, which took quite a bit to refine.
Also added the Mini-Capsule from Sonic Lost World, which may or may not be up to scale.

Item Capsules: Some new items have been added to the library, and a new model from the upcoming Sonic Mania.

Rings/Portals: A Goal Ring has been added, and may possibly be updated in the future. Also, a Stage Portal from '06, because... reasons? I dunno, but I guess it can stay.

Checkpoints: A few new models for the Lamppost variant have been added, included a new model also entering service on Sonic Mania. Also, the Adventure model has been refurbished a bit.

Cannon: Behold, the thing that put this update on hold for so long. Tried my hand at the cannon from Sonic Heroes, and thought modeling its animation after the Carnival Night cannons would be a good idea. It... took a while, as you can tell, but it's capable of firing in any direction on the 2D plane.

BOOM!verse Environmental Objects: And now, the point where I just wanted to ruin some pretentious, self-entitled cretin's good day.
And also because Fire & Ice was, y'know, actually decent. But mostly 'cause I just wanna piss people off.

But yeah, tried my hand at some stuff from Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice, and this is the result. Lotsa blue and yellow in the overall design, I noticed.

Other stuff added include an electric barrier and two variants to the Dash Ring and the Warning Sign, respectively. All from Sonic Generations.

Ten to one I'm gonna have to update this again when Sonic Mania comes out. And again by the time Sonic Forces arrives, which will be a good while. In the meantime, enjoy this long overdue update, and see y'all around.

EDIT: ...It occurs to me I should probably submit the update, actually. Oops. First time I'm sending a revision to a custom sheet, so if there's anything I've botched up, lemme know.
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by: Davy Jones

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Ton - 01-14-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Ton - 02-03-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Ton - 09-20-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Gussprint - 04-29-2017, 12:09 PM