Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Xenoblade X unknown model format (example files inside)
(05-10-2016, 11:35 AM)Jinzo-Advance Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 04:00 AM)Knoskoloz Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 03:07 PM)Jinzo-Advance Wrote: I have to wonder about the UVmaps. Anyway, who or what are you trying to rip?
Edit: Never mind. I see you got what you were going for. Not bad.
Thanks Big Grin
Do you have an idea about the texture format and/or uvmapping? Retexturing the weapon with screenshots worked suprisingly well. Still getting the original textures would be kinda nice for future projects. So far I couldn't make sense of the mtx textures.

Off the bat, no. But I did noticed something about the UV maps in Wii game when I was ripping the Monados. If you haven't gotten them, I posted a collection of them at the bottom of the page in 3 sets.
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-29107.html
Basically, the UV maps and textures didn't line up originally. I pretty much made the texture a bit more symmetrical to fix that. By the way, what other models do you plan from Xenoblade X?
Oh worked with the Xenoblade 1 stuff as well some models used some kind of uv map mirroring so the textures looked quite odd if exported. A bit annoying but doable.
It's possible to get xbx textures with cemus texture dump. Since that emulator is early beta you can't really get far but it's already quite usefull.
This gun is next
[Image: mfvfpqS.png]
Thanked by: GameSpate

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xenoblade X unknown model format (example files inside) - by Knoskoloz - 05-11-2016, 02:54 PM