Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime! ripping project!
Yes, that's Meggan. She's the one that gives you use of the Giggles tank in Tank Masters mode. She's found in Flucifer's Necropolis, on the left side of the level in the area where the speedwagon that goes over water in a crazy pattern is located. Coincidentally this is the area where I farm for Goodybags, since they can't get across water very well and there's a wagon here and the area before it.
Anyway, I use the old fashioned method of recoloring when it comes to the palettes. It may be less 'proper' but as long as the desired outcome is reached, it works fine for me. also note that by default sometimes Tile Molester will set two colors to be the same. Be sure to change one of them if you plan on recoloring or else you'll end up with two sections being the same color when they shouldn't be.
I've recently been exploring the tank files, and they, of course, are rather obnoxiously set up. Anyone who wishes to rip tanks will need a bit of time. Even though each tank only has about ten frames of animation for each mode (normal, and destroyed), they still decided to make them separate parts, such as the treads and towers.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime! ripping project! - by Carpaccio - 01-20-2009, 12:46 PM