Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime! ripping project!
That happens to be Mr.Hooly. He's Hooly's father and is rescued in the same area as Mrs.Hooly. After they are rescued they hang out downstairs in Rocket's house. Speaking of Hooly, I'm going to be working on him next. I'm also exploring some other games such as Klonoa Heroes and Sword of Mana, Sword of Mana is particularly annoying and is one of the more difficult games to assemble I've seen yet. I'm only looking for two different characters in that game and I haven't even been able to start on ONE it's so horribly organized.

Anyway, I'll put your sheet up in the list. Also, I favor not putting credit tags on mine since for one it's not really my property and two it's sort of annoying for people who save them for use later. I prefer to make just easy to use, precise, well organized sheets that don't need explanation. Anyway. You did an excellent job. Well organized, and properly colored, good work buddy.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime! ripping project! - by Carpaccio - 11-16-2008, 06:25 PM