Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime! ripping project!
Battle Slival is coming along well. Almost done, just the 'blasting' attack to finish up. I've also been working on a capture-based sheet of Don Clawleone, but unfortunately since I've already beaten the game I can't get the ones from the end of the game where he watches the TV, unless I find a way to transfer no$gba save states to be used with ideas. Things would be so much easier if there was an emulator that could actually play the game, supported cheats, and had an OAM viewer. Anyway, I've dumped nearly every file from the game data for this game, and it would be helpful to me if someone would inform me if it was all right to distribute the graphic files from it for ripping purposes. Also, if someone could direct me to a program that could unpack Nintendo ARC files, it'd be very helpful as I wish to do some other spriting of Wario: Master of Disguise but it uses the ARC file.
If anyone needs examples of anything else in the game, just let me know and I'll do my best to get it.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime! ripping project! - by Carpaccio - 11-06-2008, 02:42 PM