Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
If You Could Change Things In Games...
(01-10-2016, 05:49 PM)StarSock64 Wrote: Make most Mario games more visually pleasing and stop reusing boring, uninspired environments. Maybe make some enemy/creature designs that don't feel like forgettable one-off throwaways too.

I might be speaking for myself on this particular, but please Nintendo, no more fucking Koopalings for a while. And concerning the same-y environments, the worst part about the recycled environments is that they often choose to just recycle the most basic themes of all (if you wanna rehash shit at least rehash shit that's different).

As for the cutscene discussion, I think cutscenes should offer both skippability and pausability. However, I'd have the Zelda practice of having to press Start or what have you twice to confirm the cutscene skip and plaster a "!" symbol or something on the confirm-skip prompt to warn if a particular cutscene has progress-critical information (like "here's the combination to that important safe and if you skipped the cutscene I'm not telling you again because I died or got kidnapped or fuck you or something").
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
If You Could Change Things In Games... - by Koh - 01-08-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: If You Could Change Things In Games... - by BullockDS - 01-10-2016, 09:08 PM