Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - BIG update in latest post.
(10-01-2018, 06:27 PM)JewyB Wrote: I am actually looking forward to seeing the progress made on this and happy to hear you've streamlined your process a bit more, always a nightmare in any form of coding!

Thank you! Genki ^_^ Actually I have Mario (and all fighters, now, thanks to my new system) able to walk properly, I'm working on proper dashing/running movement and more stuff now. Sound Effect and Voice Clip calls are now also in the main code. Next up in gameplay functionality will be jumping, falling and landing. Attack animations are now able to be called too.

I also started making Common particle effects (landing, dashing, etc) and will later try applying them properly. Actual working stuff like hit / hurtboxes and frame data will come after most of that controlling code (stuff to move around and execute proper animations at the proper times) works to my standard. I actually have a good idea in my mind how to make that work. Wink\

Taunting is possible too, and character can make the grabbing motion but cannot grab yet.

DAMN I get excited sharing stuff about this game!

So yeah. I don't know if I'll keep my imgur pictures there, or just upload them to my GameJolt. And just use Imgur to host for here.
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 02-28-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-01-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-02-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - Unity Engine fangame (3D) - by Kold-Virus - 10-01-2018, 06:44 PM