Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - BIG update in latest post.
Aw, thanks a lot, Kosh! Your post really made me smile. Genki ^_^ Thanks for that. Comments and encouragement like that make me really excited to keep at it!

And since I'm waiting for Smash 5 to be out for at least a month, to reduce chances for a DMCA strike (since now's the worst time for that because of Smash 5) I've got a lot of time to focus on the work instead of procrastinating lmao. I'm really excited to show you guys when I have enough done for said preview. This fangame is my baby, it has been since Brawl's release! I can't wait to see it come to life more! Genki ^_^ Plus it's a great way to prepare myself to make commercial indie games!

And I have nothing but respect and deep admiration / idolization for developers of Crusade and Flash 2. They actually inspired me to better and continue mine!
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 02-28-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-01-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-02-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - IMPORTANT NOTICE AT TOP OF OP!! - by Kold-Virus - 04-18-2018, 06:43 AM