Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - BIG update in latest post.
Lmao I'm a little late to this but looking up at the posts - if you want people to actually play your game, dunking on other Smash fangame developers is not the way to go about it. That just makes you look bad and only causes the Smash fangame community to talk about you behind your back - especially if your other crowning achievement is "We've got SSF2 developers joining our Discord" - you know, that one Smash fangame that completely overshadows anything else. I'm pretty sure if you tried that on the SSF2 forums you'd be banned nearly instantly.
Protip: Showing humility for your competitors and even networking with them instead of badmouthing them makes you look more professional as a business/freelancer. SSF2 devs do this both online and at events like Apex, and for that I still can respect its development team (I'm a former SSF2 dev actually haha)

If I've anything positive to say about Feud (besides the fact that you're trying to start one for no reason, CS), it's that it's being developed in Unity and is using 3D models. Not a lot of other Smash fangames I've heard of can really say that, and I'm actually pretty excited to see Tabuu's progress once he's got enough assets ready for a preview video.

Btw, is this the same Crash you're talking about the same one that was developed for DS, or is this a different one? (because it seems like there's been like 3 fangames by now at this point that have already used "Crash" in their title)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Kold-Virus, Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 02-28-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-01-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-02-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - IMPORTANT NOTICE AT TOP OF OP!! - by Kosheh - 04-18-2018, 06:25 AM