Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - BIG update in latest post.
(10-22-2016, 09:20 PM)ChristianSmash64 Wrote: Can you explain those screenshots on your dA page?
I thought you cancelled Feud!

I had. But the problem is... I hated myself for cancelling it. So I brought it back. Just out of love for doing it. I may not know 100% how to code attacks yet. but not a problem. I will figure it out.

And with that said, here's a few more images.

First off, Mario got an updated render.
[Image: kH0FrWg.png]

Next up: Main Menu is in progress. Mario is there for Special Feud only, he's there now only to test how he'd look (not final).
[Image: 5IDdLMw.jpg]

Next: Character Select Screen, with working portraits, names and player colours (red = P1) (WIP) Obviously, other fighters hidden for now. Switching from FEUD to TEAM BATTLE also works, with announcer calls and all!
[Image: bOaR8Ec.jpg]

Next: Colouring via Material scripting. Has many uses, not just this. I am also working on realtime material switching for fighters too, for Metal and recolours, to save disk space and eliminate duplicate files in the project. Alternate costumes with their own alternate models, obviously, can't work this way but I have another system to deal with them.
[Image: Skaxe43.jpg]

Finally: A test of the Damage Meter / HUD. portraits, name, damage % and series icon all work and are coloured properly.
[Image: F0h6WJZ.png]
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by: Khyze

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's done. This was a bad idea anyway - by Kold-Virus - 01-15-2017, 03:20 PM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 02-28-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-01-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-02-2018, 10:50 AM