Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - BIG update in latest post.
Feud is strictly a Windows build. It supports Windows-only XInput, after all. If you have some drivers or whatnot I don't know about, it could also be theoretically buildable for Linux and Mac.

My match HUD is almost done. I now made it able to change colour depending on whether a fighter is Human or CPU (Red for P1, Blue for P2, etc) for any fighter in the match. I can change damage % values and names, and am now working on the ability to change character "cosmetics" (character selection and battle portraits).

Once I get all this display stuff to work and not keep throwing errors (so far we're great on that front), it'll be time to start scripting the playability of each character (I'm currently at 4 in this project, one for each player, Feud, true to the real thing up to Brawl, supports up to 4). I'll also start to make the character selection screen soon so I can enter matches with variable fighters.
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Feud - Unity3D fan-game! - by Kold-Virus - 03-08-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 02-28-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-01-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-02-2018, 10:50 AM