Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Mario 3D Revolution [DISCONTINUED]
The core gameplay is definitely someone to improve, indeed, but it was most likely already planned by iyenal, I think. (since it would have been made, even for a "port" of 3D World)

Power-up wise, when I'm talking about "custom" ones, either revamped existing ones in a 3D environnement, such as the Koopa-shell Mario that Kosheh mentioned (which I totally agree with, considering it's one of my favorite Mario power-up and also one of the most original, I'd say)
In the case of the Koopa-shell powerup, you could maybe make some changes from the original (for example if an enemy jump on Mario while he is rolling in his shell, it would stop him, similar to how jumping on a moving Koopa shell work)

Or whole new power-ups, which I admit, I don't have many ideas for (although, you may have ideas from fanmade concept that can be found on the internet.) but something new that haven't been in any Mario games.
For example, a thunder-based powerup for Mario which would also be used to activate switches in few "mechanical" levels.
Thanked by: Kold-Virus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario 3D World FOR Windows DEMO (TEST) - by LJSTAR - 01-04-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Super Mario 3D Revolution - by iyenal - 02-13-2016, 07:20 AM
RE: Super Mario 3D Revolution - by iyenal - 03-08-2016, 03:28 AM