Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario 3D Revolution [DISCONTINUED]
Wow. LJ summed this up nicely. You can make a brand new Mario fangame, and people will probably love the heck out of it, especially since there aren't many 3D Mario fangames (if at all)

(01-01-2016, 09:27 AM)iyenal Wrote: @LJSTAR This is a good idea, I will search solutions for doing the game more original but I don't have many ideas.
If you get ideas, let me know !

I'm currently customising MKW races with MK8 objects and many optimisations.
I "pause" this project until ideas comes to me...

I was actually gonna suggest sticking with this a little more - like, try to perfect the Mario model and maybe the game's physics. He's not gonna stand still the entire game, and he's gotta jump over platforms at some point.

You could probably make a test level (y'know - one of the ones you've already designed) and test out how Mario works there along with any powerups you might consider adding.

Speaking of powerups, though a Koopa-shell Mario would be neat [like the one from New SMB] in a 3D world, allowing for interesting "gauntlet" levels (think like Crash Bandicoot's animal-riding levels) but you can defeat anything in your path since you're in a Koopa shell
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Kold-Virus, LJSTAR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario 3D World FOR Windows DEMO (TEST) - by Kosheh - 01-02-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Super Mario 3D Revolution - by iyenal - 02-13-2016, 07:20 AM
RE: Super Mario 3D Revolution - by iyenal - 03-08-2016, 03:28 AM