Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario 3D Revolution [DISCONTINUED]
(12-27-2015, 07:11 AM)iyenal Wrote: @Kosheh Thanks for checking  Smile , that suprised me that Nintendo is worried in 2015 for a game out in 1996  Surprise whose haven't sales !

Actually, Nintendo's got an incredibly strict policy on this and stress that their copyrights stand on their videogames for 75 years after their release.

I think what I was trying to state is like...you're making a game that's resembling a 1:1 copy of the original. And then releasing it for free. So like...
people who don't have a Wii U can enjoy Super Mario 3D World...without a Wii U. Without paying for it.

And that's not concerning you in the least...?
Honestly, if you said "I'm making this game for Windows with Mario and his friends, but it has ALL NEW LEVELS!" Nintendo probably wouldn't have a problem with it at all. Then it's a fangame. But saying "I'm going to remake this game that came out two years ago and I'll make it FREE for everyone to play!" is something that...might...maybe...cause a little concern once you announce plans to distribute it to people on the internet.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario 3D World FOR Windows DEMO (TEST) - by Kosheh - 12-30-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: Super Mario 3D Revolution - by iyenal - 02-13-2016, 07:20 AM
RE: Super Mario 3D Revolution - by iyenal - 03-08-2016, 03:28 AM