Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario 3D Revolution [DISCONTINUED]
NEW : DEMO AVAILABLE

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO PLAY IT, YOU MUST HAVE THE ORIGINAL GAME SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mario and all related objects, levels are © Nintendo, and are not under my copyright. All other copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
YOU CAN PLAY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK ! YOU MUST HAVE THE ORIGINAL GAME SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD from NINTENDO !
I disclaim all liability of playing the game !
This game cen be forbidden in certain countries!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
IT'S NOT vg-resource.com the host !
This site haven't agreement for this game and had nothing to do with this game/project !

For the legal security of this website, I will don't upload here anything about the game anymore.

Further to what I read on the Nintendo legal information /
"Can Websites and/or Internet Content Providers be Held Liable for Violation of Intellectual Property Rights if they are Only Providing Links to Illegal Software and/or Other Illegal Devices?

Yes. Personal Websites and/or Internet Content Providers sites That link to Nintendo ROMs, Nintendo emulators and/or illegal copying devices can be held liable for copyright and trademark violations, regardless of whether the illegal software and/or devices are on their site or whether they are linking to the sites where the illegal items are found."

I don't want to delete this thread because the discussion would be lost.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario 3D World FOR Windows DEMO (TEST) - by iyenal - 12-30-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Super Mario 3D Revolution - by iyenal - 02-13-2016, 07:20 AM
RE: Super Mario 3D Revolution - by iyenal - 03-08-2016, 03:28 AM