Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Copyright problems with game sounds
Thanks for your answer again puggsy absolutely right on every point that you touched and respect that. this clear my doubts but I would like to continue taking the issue as it is an issue rather for those who do not have the full experience sounds to agregarselos their games, but others in the art and clear else it is that you can not do any kind of copyright at all, is more than you or the use of sprite games for commercial use is mentioned, it is something very delicate, and very risky, so I understand that, I on my part believe all the pixel-art, and retro-feed me watching and playing retro games, 8 bit, and have the same style, and also I know that it is very obscene and disrespectful of me to talk about the use of sounds and games made for the modification of others, but back and I think for a indiegame this is a very big help since you have no idea how to record your sounds, or do not have the tools or studio to record all the sounds of quality, and respond to medium-base could say in dubstep, cutting sound, edit it voice, instrument or whatever, or put it on the track giving birth to a masterpiece, Edision many programs that allow you to do this but they also say it is not an easy task to do , but I recommend to you to do your own sounds (if you have the idea of ​​doing) or create other sounds based on a new modified as it would be another headache, but still an option that can be considered, and try, thank you very much all forum for taking the time to read and understand what I say lol, and excuse me very much for my disrespectful and obscene subject I have taken I my deepest apologies, if they can close this thread, or if you are interested in topics please I invite you to keep talking about, come good day friends Thumbs Up
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Copyright problems with game sounds - by Klax03 - 11-29-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: Copyright problems with game sounds - by Klax03 - 11-30-2015, 05:42 AM