Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Models
(11-23-2015, 07:26 AM)Petie Wrote:
(11-23-2015, 07:07 AM)Kosheh Wrote: Wait. Actually, I'm not really seeing how this is that bad. You made a valid request (in the correct forum, too) and then Petie immediately jumped on you for requesting...
Not to be That Guy - but I'm really failing what to see what went wrong here as everyone just took an opportunity just now to dogpile you for making another request.  Petie, am I missing something here (other than "Lilothestitch is a bad poster"?)

You're missing a history and emailed promise to improve on his past behavior (which lead to his unbanning) followed by an immediate return to said past behavior, valid or not. And this request isn't exactly valid as, at least based on the way it's phrased, it seems he wants someone else to do the work so he can upload it under his own name. It could be poor phrasing but, if it's not, that's something we want to put a stop to before it happens. You'll notice I didn't even close the thread - my reply was only meant to serve as a reminder that he should work on how he presents himself here before jumping right into asking favors of others (especially on massive scales from brand new games).

Yeah, it was kinda hard to gauge that without any previous context. :V 
I mean, it make sense now as to why you responded the way you did - but your reply just kinda came off as kind of aggressive (which honestly is kinda rare for you, you're a cool-headed guy!!)

But yeah, it seems that I wasn't the only one who thought that and there seems to be some bloodthirsty posters underneath your post in an attempt to back up your [misunderstood] stance @___@ (and is one of them an alt?!)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Petie

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Models - by Kosheh - 11-23-2015, 08:04 AM