Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed .pcp .pcd files
(11-24-2015, 02:28 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Awesome, thanks Smile Script works like a charm, here's a .zip of all the sounds. I slightly modified it to extract the files into sub-folders named after the files they're found in, since some of the extracted files had the same name and I wasn't sure if they were actual duplicates or not. Should also help you with organising them.

Enjoy!

Thank you, puggsoy. I am impressed, but what I got was the voice clips from the game!  Shocked Looks like the “en” part of the files meant that they were to be “english” voice files. Maybe it was the .lp files that have the sound effects like lightsabers, turbolasers, Wookiees, droids, .etc. 

Here would be where another set of .pcp/pcd files would be, but I don’t know if it would have voices only or not.

And here are the .lp files. I’ve divided them up into six files: Act 1 for the first half of the game, and Act 2 for the second half; one for the DLC content of the “Ultimate; OSD for menu selections and items—one of them may possibly hold the sounds for the lightsaber—TFU training for the training sections, and misc for miscellaneous material.

But once again, thank you for your help before.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed .pcp .pcd files - by ARAJediMaster - 11-27-2015, 11:03 AM