Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sonic the Hedgehog Games Model Ripping
Can somebody help me I can't figure out what to use to extract files from the Dreamcast Iso of Sonic Adventure 2 and I have already tried some programs already but none of them work. I am trying to extract the files of the game so that I can then rip them like always, especially the models. If anyone knows a good program please let me know as I can't have someone do it for me because I will have to do this again in the future for other games.

Note: I know talking about ROM'S/ISO'S is sort of taboo here, So I will remove this comment or edit it to not iclude it if it bothers any of the staff/moderators etc. It is just that I am desperate to get into the files of the original Dreamcast SA2 and I REALLY need help.

Ok I figured out how to get the data and extract the files from the iso ".cdi" file using a "Deamon Tools" trial, now..... I have a new problem, there are new file types that I just looked up and the tools that I tried to use to open/extract/decompress/unpack/rip from these files did not work.

If anyone has any tool suggestions let me know.

I will update this to have a list of these files below.

.ADX
.AFS
.BIN
.DRV
.MPB
.PRS
.PVM
.PVP/.pVp
.PVR
.SFD
.m1v/.M1V
.MTL
.SCR

And if anyone knows where the models are located please let me know.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic the Hedgehog Games Model Ripping - by Yarcaz - 07-25-2016, 07:53 PM