Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sonic the Hedgehog Games Model Ripping
(02-15-2016, 04:23 PM)nobody231 Wrote: Unsurprisingly, all of the Sonic Lost World data is stored inside a CPK, called TARGET.cpk

All model files are in the .bcres format.

All textures are in the .amb format, also used in Sonic 4.

I have reripped Sonic from Lost World 3DS, but with a rig this time! Will submit after fixing the damn feet.

I just revised Sonic's model, with rig now!

By the way, if anyone else wants to help, here's all of the files: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=21...=folder%2c

I'll help in any way that I can, just finished downloading the files! Thank you so much for all of this so far! All that is left in the future for now is Sonic Generations and we can worry about other sonic related 3ds games way waaaaaaay farther in the future, but for now let us focus on the 3 games that you have! Big Grin I'm so excited to work with these files!

Maybe for now we should rip the sonic boom model from shattered crystal, fix and upload the SLW sonic model that has a rig fixed and have classic sonic and modern sonic from sonic generations submitted later so that we have the games already ready as a slot on themodelsresource (even though SLW 3ds is already there)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic the Hedgehog Games Model Ripping - by Yarcaz - 02-15-2016, 10:04 PM