Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Sonic the Hedgehog Games Model Ripping
(01-05-2016, 07:41 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: So how would one go about ripping Sonic 06? I really want to get Solaris.

I don't know atm, but I would suggest asking specific people, around the forums here, and search the internet on how to rip either Ps3 games & Xbox (& Xbox 360) [Since these are the platforms/consoles that the Sonic 06 game is from/runs on] games in general, then see if there are any existing guides at unpacking or ripping for Sonic 06.

(I haven't gotten to that game yet due to the current ones that I am working on, and I have not gotten to unpacking & ripping from those systems yet, so see if you can find out how to do it on your own with help for now.)

You are lucky though that other people have done it before (as evident by some models from the game already uploaded), because that means it is possible to do, and that means more than likely you can find out info on how to do it yourself, unlike some of the games that I have had to work with (Like Sonic Chronicles where there was no guide and I had to find things out about it and only recently was able to do things because researching, and asking others paid off.)

Keep us updated man and ask more questions, or if you run into trouble during your search if you don't understand something such as coming to a stop because something makes no sense to you. We would be happy to help any way we can indirectly by viewing what you have viewed for now, it is just that most of us atm are currently working on ripping from specific games and are not done with them yet.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic the Hedgehog Games Model Ripping - by Yarcaz - 01-05-2016, 11:07 PM