Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
Sonic the Hedgehog Games Model Ripping
(12-31-2015, 02:42 AM)TeridaxXD001 Wrote: I've ripped a couple of models from Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, but have a problem: I can't seem to find models of certain characters. In some cases, I can find their textures, but not their models. And in Eggman's case, I found his model, but not his texture.

Finally, my memory of the game is hazy, since it's been years since I've played it, and I'm not sure there are many good guides online, so I'm having trouble identifying enemies and matching their textures.

If you unpack the href files and send me a zip of those unpacked files, I can see what I can do to help!
Also for a guide, look for the pdf of the official sonic chronicles guide book to download, it is pretty decent!

*Edit* I have been able to unpack everything on my own after some hard work-around and I can now help you! Hmm you said that you had difficulties finding eggman and his textures? I found both his textures and his model. The model was at "egm_aa.nsbmd.small" and the textures were at "egm_aa.nsbtx.small" I used MKDS Course Modifyer to open it and extract the files. Anything else that you need help with?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic the Hedgehog Games Model Ripping - by Yarcaz - 01-03-2016, 09:12 PM