Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
wow, recme hasnt sprited sprites since 20XX
ok. please tell me how to add more frames to animations in rpg maker, if you want to see more frames. this really isnt the matter of memory-saving tactics, its just that the program i use doesnt allow it afaik.

i dont really mind the animation itself. adding more frames to this sprite and the rest of the characters would probably guarantee the incompletion of this game. maybe when i finish revamping our assets, i shall probably make refinements to all character sprites, if that's even allowed in the first place.

(10-27-2015, 11:45 AM)Joxon Wrote: What Quirby said, and also, something about the fact that there's no shading in between the face to hair, makes the face look a little like a mask instead of a face, especially considering the fact that it looks square at the top. Just, maybe add a darker skin shade or hair shade at the top corners of the face. It would look ok otherwise though.

adding shading to the forehead would make it look kinda awkward, tbh. maybe ill add a small aa line to help define it, but thats only if it looks somewhat decent.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Joxon, Gors

Messages In This Thread
RE: wow, recme hasnt sprited sprites since 20XX - by recme - 11-02-2015, 03:43 PM