Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Break out the CRT PCs and AppLocale! (Doujin Games)
(10-22-2015, 01:20 PM)Kriven Wrote: (like Bleedman's Powerpuff Girls comic)

I don't know how that comic got popular. His art has some pedophilia overtones in it, and he seems to be a real douche from what I've read. 
Not to mention his Deviantart ID has a caricature of himself drooling while creeping behind a little girl.

I haven't checked Doujin games, other than one years ago called Holdover. Some platform game that's like one big water level.
But it Kinda bugs me though, because I think it was made by some weirdo who gets aroused by girls drowning, and unnecessary nudity.

One guy I chat to at a convention years ago has a YouTube channel that specializes on playing and reviewing these type of games.
I mentioned a spritesheet to him ripped from one that's a Run 'n Gun featuring cowgirls (Girls with cow ears, horns, and tails) with big boobs.
Shame I forgot the name of it (Saa Ushida, it was called) But I did describe what it had in it. Hope he managed to find it.
But now I can't remember what his show and channel was called. Sad

Did find one that was a DOS port of a NEC computer game. It was a strategy game with women piloting flying war machines, I think.
One feature it had was after beating a mission, you unlocked a sexy pinup that also downloads a Bitmap of it into the game's folder.
Forgot it's name too, but there's a review at Hardcore Gaming 101
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Break out the CRT PCs and AppLocale! (Doujin Games) - by Dolphman - 10-27-2015, 02:48 AM