Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Break out the CRT PCs and AppLocale! (Doujin Games)
what the hell. i wrote a good post and it's gone

anyway, being a certain someone here likes dojin fighters, that person might like BigBang Beat 1st Impression.
[Image: Big+Bang+Beat+-+1st+Impression.jpg]

It, like most other dojin fighters, is based on an eroge but it's got a fairly bright aesthetic (as opposed to the brooding, moody ones of Melty or Akatsuki Blitzkampf) and plays like a mashup between a Capcom fighter and an Arc System Works one. Also, there's a cactus as a joke character. Cactus alone should convince you to pick up this title, and if not that, then that gigantic yanki brute grappler should.

[Image: LfCQU.jpg][Image: big-bang-beat-1st-impression-5.jpg]

I picked up the game at an anime convention where it was being sold a few years back, and I'm extremely happy I did!

Another fighter that's pretty good that I picked up the year after (and I'd be surprised if a bunch of you didn't know about it) is "Ougon Musou Kyoku"...which is a fighter based on the Umineko visual novels (which is...not eroge. lol) I've had it installed on my laptop for years but I haven't gotten a chance to really get a good grasp of its mechanics. Maybe sometime soon...maybe soon enough to post about it this weekend :V
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: Break out the CRT PCs and AppLocale! (Doujin Games) - by Kosheh - 10-22-2015, 03:16 PM