Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sprite Sheet Declined, Why?
Easy Edit: Well it kind of was, although I've seen a bunny Mario sprite sheet, its just a Mario superstar saga sprite with bunny ears, that's an easy edit. Although it was a real power up in Mario land.

Not A Real Character: Possibility

Add-ons aren't very well done: I think I did really good on the hat, but the cloud stuff on his chest and hands I guess I could improve.

Also, How do I change my profile pic?

(10-20-2015, 05:21 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: I told you why in the PM I sent you, I specifically said that "Cloud Yoshi" isn't an official character and is unacceptable because of that. Rolleyes

OH, I guess i read over it.

(10-20-2015, 05:21 PM)KrusperButter Wrote: Easy Edit:  Well it kind of was, although I've seen a bunny Mario sprite sheet, its just a Mario superstar saga sprite with bunny ears, that's an easy edit. Although it was a real power up in Mario land.

Not A Real Character: Possibility

Add-ons aren't very well done: I think I did really good on the hat, but the cloud stuff on his chest and hands I guess I could improve.

Also, How do I change my profile pic?

[quote='Random Talking Bush' pid='601484' dateline='1445379667']
I told you why in the PM I sent you, I specifically said that "Cloud Yoshi" isn't an official character and is unacceptable because of that. Rolleyes
[/qIll go on the Mario wiki and find a character I can sprite.

Woops, screwed up the edit...

Sorry RTB for the trouble, Im kind-of new to this stuff.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Sprite Sheet Declined, Why? - by KrusperButter - 10-20-2015, 08:59 AM
RE: Sprite Sheet Declined, Why? - by Ton - 10-20-2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Sprite Sheet Declined, Why? - by KrusperButter - 10-20-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Sprite Sheet Declined, Why? - by Gors - 10-21-2015, 06:22 AM
RE: Sprite Sheet Declined, Why? - by Kelvin - 04-08-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Sprite Sheet Declined, Why? - by AkumaTh - 04-08-2016, 04:40 PM