Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
POKEMON IS NOW REAL
i get out of my car in the middle of albany. it's been two weeks since i left home and three since i've talked to my family. i've got 38 pokemon in my pokedex now, and a rough brush-in with a tauros running alongside my car about an hour ago that almost caused me to flip my vehicle.
* Kosheh unplugs his phone from the car charger...his clothes tattered from adventuring.
i look at my phone, as the blip-blip of my Pokemon Go Plus is going through the roof. 

It's Lopunny.

i look at my phone, tracking the signal. my intent, so focused on catching the pokemon i forget to look up. i'm looking up guides on smogon and basic moveset information on bulbapedia. i want this normal-type in my life. this will be an integral part of my team as the support with her switcheroo-based moveset. 

>blip, blip! blip!<

i look up. i hold my phone to the window. i see lopunny's silhouette inside the business, but can't make out much else, but i'm not close enough to battle it. i need to go inside.
i look for the door, with black construction paper covering the glass door. i walk in, and i'm in a tiny box of a room. the air smells of cigarettes and beer. "highway to hell" plays muffled, just beyond a heavy-looking second door. there is a large, muscular man standing to my left.

is this the safari zone? no? maybe the celadon game corner?

a small wooden door slides open. i see a pair of gruff eyes. "just you? can i see some id?"

i show him my trainer's card issued to me in the pokemon go app. this is enough, and he grimaces, perhaps in approval that i, too am on my journey to be a Pokemon master. i've come so far in only a short time.

"enjoy". whew, that was quick.   i grab the handle of the heavy wooden door, my hand clammy. i hold my phone up in my other hand, ready for the plethorae of pokemon available in the safari zone. i let the moment get to me and boldly swing the door open. there are lopunny everywhere. some jynx too. there are some trainers, some with a smirk across their faces. i see a pachirisu, a diglett and a tropius. but "highway to hell" is now playing extremely loudly. just where the fuck am i?

before i know it, my phone is slapped out of my hand and onto the floor. it explodes into several pieces, the battery flying out and my case shattering in pieces. i hear a woman's scream. my pokemon journey has come to an abrupt end.

i look up, as a towering African American giant of a man stands before me, his beefy baseball mitt hands gripping the nerves in my shoulder. 

"where the fuck do you think you are, chump?! mardi gras?!"

the man's voice booms through my eardrums and directly strikes my sphincter muscle. i let out a small yelp, and a small fart as he shakes me like a Furby that won't stop talking.

"you think this is fucking GIRLS GONE WILD, kid?!"

i begin quivering in his hands, my eyes begin to mist and i urinate myself....a sweet, sweet release.
i look around and my face immediately flushes red in embarassment.

im in a strip club
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
POKEMON IS NOW REAL - by [robo9] - 09-10-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: POKEMON IS NOW REAL - by Kosheh - 09-10-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: POKEMON IS NOW REAL - by Virt - 09-10-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: POKEMON IS NOW REAL - by Koh - 09-10-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: POKEMON IS NOW REAL - by Gors - 09-10-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: POKEMON IS NOW REAL - by Koh - 09-10-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: POKEMON IS NOW REAL - by Iceman404 - 09-10-2015, 07:01 PM