Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Curious Villagers 3D modelling projects.
Hold up. Flora? LINEBECK???

WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME ABOUT THIS

This is awesome, awesome stuff! Two of my favourite characters from two of my favourite series (people might not know but Flora is one of my favourite characters from Layton, she's just not around a lot). I don't even do much model-related stuff (hence why I managed to miss this for so long), but I can still appreciate them.
Gonna be honest, I think I prefer Flora's old look, but the new one is more accurate and also looks great. Also do you plan on finishing Linebeck? It would be really cool if you did Smile

For submitting, even though I don't deal with model submissions (let alone custom), my advice is to just check out some of the existing custom submissions and see how they're done. The wiki also has a brief description of the basic requirements, as well as the icons.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Curious Villager

Messages In This Thread
RE: Curious Villagers 3D modelling projects. - by puggsoy - 01-20-2017, 08:56 AM