Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Curious Villagers 3D modelling projects.
(12-02-2016, 11:12 AM)iyenal Wrote: Try to use Velvet shader for clothes if you use Blender Cycles, it can add a photorealistic effect.

I see, I'll be sure to try that out, thanks. I'll probably be needing to look up some more tutorials in regards to bump mapping though as there are still a few things I'm quite unsure about....

(12-08-2016, 12:27 AM)TheRealHeroOfWinds Wrote: Yo, are you doing a model of Ethan too in the Sun and Moon artstyle?

Lyra's model was made by heavily reworking the base model of the female protagonist of Sun & Moon and building onto that from there. (Mainly because I noticed that she shared a number of visual similarities with her.)

The male protagonist of Sun & Moon and Ethan do seem to share some visual similarities as well so I suppose I could do him too. Although I might be needing the male protagonist's model first which hasn't been posted anywhere yet as far as I'm aware..... ^^;
[Image: byFlRbT.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Curious Villagers 3D modelling projects. - by Curious Villager - 12-09-2016, 01:21 PM