Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Are you interested in this project?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I have interest in Mashed Up.
88.89%
8 88.89%
No, It's not my kind of game.
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mashed Up [2D Platformer-Involving Potatoes!]
(09-20-2015, 05:58 PM)Valo Wrote: If I may suggest, maybe try to give each character their own shape and build? I mean, I understand why it would be just edits of the same potato base for development ease, but personally if you had the time, i think giving most characters a distinct build, along with their own 'mask',  would go a long way in adding some visual flair to each character and help personify them a bit more.
This is a fantastic suggestion; I think I haven't done such yet for the stated reason "development ease" but I love the idea of making them more unique between one another!

(09-20-2015, 06:35 PM)Gors Wrote: I suggest enemies being tomatoes, and the NPCs being all sorts of vegetables.

There may be tomatoes, though this game may happen to be about potatoes but it is not limited to just fruits/vegetables. I don't want it to seem or be deemed that way either.
This is where I think the game will really pull from one of its inspirations which is Rayman, I want to have a lot of fantasy creatures and I am not afraid to have some carrots/tomatoes/et cetra in their just wanna make sure there is plenty in the mix. Thanks for the suggestion though ^^
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mashed Up - by Kosheh - 08-31-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Mashed Up - by Mat(Nerah) - 08-31-2015, 12:20 PM
RE: Mashed Up [2D Platformer-Involving Potatoes!] - by Mat(Nerah) - 09-20-2015, 09:12 PM