Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
DragonBall XenoVerse - Ripping script release + some model downloads inside
(12-28-2015, 02:00 AM)gunmaker Wrote: please do send Chronoa's model to [email protected] i desperately need her model for second life base mesh rigging and i do NOT own a macintosh o.o

(12-28-2015, 02:00 AM)gunmaker Wrote: please do send Chronoa's model to [email protected] i desperately need her model for second life base mesh rigging and i do NOT own a macintosh o.o

p.s. half of the models u had uploaded had been yanked by dca
solidfiles.com can give you 100% control of what u upload. and the files are completely permanent.(yet deleteable)

thanks for the suggestion of the link. Although I had no problems with hosts like MEGA. but indeed that *censored* DCA or copyright related shenanigams are getting on my nerves. specially when I look for some old gone stuff that will never return.
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: DragonBall XenoVerse - Ripping script release + some model downloads inside - by Farlavor - 01-02-2016, 11:07 PM